Entrepreneurs and companies engage Noospheric to provide a wide array of consulting. For purposes of simplicity, we breakdown the service offerings as follows; although each partnership takes its own unique form.Phase IPhase IIPhase IIIPhase IVPhase VPhase VI
Business Plan Consulting
Do you require business plan consulting?
The business plan is the cornerstone of launching and managing a successful entity. Many entrepreneurs skip this step thinking they can “figure it out as they go along” and many can. However, the most successful businesses always have a plan that provides the following:
- A clear, cogent vision for the company;
- A market analysis and segmentation that defines the user of the product/service;
- A definition of roles and responsibilities within the organizational structure;
- A timeline for launch and management of the entity;
- Comprehensive view of the financial forecast including: costs, overhead, burn rate, anticipated revenue model, growth plan;
- A long term equity and capitalization strategy.
And so much more. Mostly a business plan provides the entrepreneur a true asset to leverage in discussions for investments and to determine valuations
First Click has been 100% organically funded and has reached a point of growth now requiring additional funding to enter greater regional markets. First Click could maintain profitability in a limited regional sector, but a technology company is either growing or contracting – this is a verity. Noospheric examines the growth pattern and market opportunities to present an accurate investment opportunity coupled with sound advice on how to take the business to the next level.